Monday, December 17, 2007

It's snowing all over (except where it's not)




Hi! For those of you in Phoenix, Houston, and other warm weather locales, I wanted to share these pictures of our front (top) and back (bottom) yards that Kelly took on Saturday. We've had 23 inches of snow so far this month (December). Fortunately, we've avoided much of the ice that struck so many of you in Kansas and Nebraska. Even more fortunately for us, my good neighbor, Mark Murphy, and his industrious sons, Abe and Ben, have stayed ahead of the weather and kept our driveway clear of the drifts. Thank you, thank you, thank you Murphys!



I meet tomorrow with the neurosurgeon and neurooncologist to discuss the brain scans I had last week. I'll keep you posted.

Jeff

1 comment:

Marc and Mike said...

Wow, I can't believe all the snow that your having! Your back yard looks gorgeous! Hopefully the snow will pause for a bit so everyone can travel safely for the holidays. Marc flies home to Lincoln on the 20th - I will fly to MSP on the 22nd, then drive to Bow Valley, NE with my sister to celbrate with the extended Schulte family, then Marc, Jane, and I will all drive back on the 24th to Minneapolis. Have a safe trip if you are traveling for Christmas this year Jeff! Mike